Massage, stretching, and specialized techniques like trigger point release, stress point treatment, myofascial release, Manual Ligament Therapy™, circulatory massage, and lymphatic drainage can be powerful tools for your horse's well-being. Massage is used in different ways for a variety of reasons and situations, but they all share the core benefits of massage:
- Removal of metabolic wastes
- Release of naturally occurring endorphins
- Lengthening of muscle fibers to decrease the likelihood of overuse or stress-related injury
- Improved immune function by stimulating the lymphatic system
- Prevention of chronic conditions by monitoring and early detection.